How it works,
Printed by any other device with two Crop Mark.(Marks for auto tracking).
Load media on A-Starcut.
1. Edit file need be print, add Marks.
2. Load Print File into Coredraw, create path need to be cut.
This can be done easier cause the image can be seen during editing
3. Export Edited file to USB device
4. Select file and copies, press ok.
5. A-StarCut will trace two crop mark and do cutting
6. After finished one page, it will trace next page's two crop mark
No matter how long the media will be, there'll be no accumulated error.
When cut roll-to-roll media. The maximum distance(Y-direction) between Crop Marks should within 350mm.
Different knives for different material.
Layer: USD10/pc (Protect knife from contacting platform)
Die-board free, off line
Two crop mark for rotation calibration. Enables roll-to-roll cutting.
Ratio calibration, different media has different friction
Smart cutting path, starting point autosetting, saves time.
angle compensation, better detail
end to end compensation, cutting precisely.